- Above award wages, penalty rates and access to gym membership discounts
- Rapidly growing organisation with potential to progress and grow your career
- Full time permanent role in our modern Helensvale - 9 day fortnight available!
- Dental Assistant position also available if you prefer a range of duties in your day!
We have a great opportunity for an experienced sterilisation assistant/nurse to join our Helensvale centre on a permanent full time basis. If you love the process of sterilising instruments or have a strong desire to learn this process, then this is the perfect role for you!
- Modern dental practice which has just been revamped and expanded with 6 dental chairs running a wide range of dental treatments
- Friendly, fun and dedicated team
- Weekend work optional
- Flexibility to provide 9-day fortnight
- Additional Dental Assistant position also available if you prefer a range of duties - flexible hours available to suit you!
We have the people and tools to support your career and ensure the best dental training possible. You can enjoy a range of perks:
- Above award wages, penalty rates and access to corporate fitness program
- Versatile rewarding role
- Learning and development possibilities – grow your career with us!
- On the job coaching, reward and recognition programs
- Rapid company growth ensuring job security
- Supportive Centre Leader and team culture
Our True Purpose
As one of Australia’s largest corporate dental networks we are focused on improving the oral health of ALL Australians to the worlds best. As one team, we strive to provide a perfect experience for our patients and support to our wonderful dentists – and we are waiting to welcome you!
Your Skills and Attributes
Above all, you are friendly, enthusiastic, dedicated to work as part of a team. In addition to this, you will have:
- A qualification, and/or experience as a Dental Assistant or sterilisation nurse
- Current immunisation clearance documents for Hepatitis B, or willing to complete the 4-6 week process of getting these immunisations ( we offer financial assistance with this process)
- Strong compliance with sterilisation, safety and infection control measures
- A proven track record of punctuality, reliability, and a desire for excellence!
Come play the Pacific Smiles Way and together we can make Helensvale smile!
Applications close: 24th January
NOTE: Suitable applicants may be progressed earlier, however we will keep resumes on file for future open positions.